Learn the secrets of automation from the masters on 8 October in Chicago
The Adaptavist team is hitting the road again! Join us in a half-day free workshop that will help you master ScriptRunner for Jira Server & Data Center and get answers for your specific automation problems directly from our experts. You’ll also discover new tools and best practices for automation.
The workshop is led by Jamie Echlin, Adaptavist Staff Engineer and creator of ScriptRunner.
We also have a special appearance from Phil Heijkoop to take a deep dive into the Structure API and learn how to automate the creation of Structures to facilitate rollout and adoption.
What you'll learn:
- ScriptRunner Server & Data Center tips & tricks: from how to make the most out of the file editor to using complex JQL functions and customizing the Jira user interface with script fragments
- The most efficient ways to write your own Groovy scripts (and avoid bad patterns)
- New tools & features in ScriptRunner for Jira Server & Data Center - such as ‘Resources’ which lets you query external & local databases in Jira and use the results in custom fields and automations.
- Take AutoBlocks for a test drive and see how our latest app lets users automate and customize Jira through its code-free, drag-and-drop interface
- Deep dive into ALM Structure API and how to automate it using ScriptRunner
- And much more!
Location: 515 N State St, Room 16C, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019
Time: Lunch - 12:00, Workshop - 1pm-5pm
Who should attend?
Business Managers, Product Managers, System Admins, Software Developers, IT Service Management - anyone excited about automation in the development space.
Don't miss your chance to join together with the ScriptRunner community. There will be surprises, swag, and more!