LONDON, SEPTEMBER 13th 2017 - Adaptavist, the globally-renowned Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and Marketplace app developer, is thrilled to announce the acquisition of Awnaba Software S.L, the leader in automating project configuration for Jira.
This acquisition will help add customers, strengthen Adaptavist's product portfolio, expands Adaptavist's global footprint and is another milestone that sets Adaptavist apart as a leader in the Atlassian ecosystem.
Project Configurator for Jira solidifies the Adaptavist DevOps toolchain
With 2,000 installs, Project Configurator for Jira is the Atlassian Marketplace leader in helping dev teams move project configurations from one Jira instance to another with speed and ease. As teams expand, merge or shift, it’s imperative that enterprise development teams can automate some of the cumbersome tasks associated with moving projects in Jira.
Project Configurator customers include Barclays, Oracle, and hundreds of other blue chip companies. Its use cases include:
- The ability to integrate disparate projects into one Jira instance in just a few clicks
- Best practice management of Jira developer and product environments
- Jira administrators can seamlessly merge staging configuration changes into production
- Migration simulations for planning and risk mitigation
“Adaptavist has been helping teams streamline their DevOps lifecycle with our acclaimed apps for years,” said Simon Haighton-Williams, CEO of Adaptavist. “Awnaba Software exemplifies technical excellence and an approach to solving customer pain points that align beautifully with the rest of our app portfolio.”
“Joining the Adaptavist family was an easy decision,” said Pepe Marañón, Founder of Awnaba Software. “This will allow us to focus on high priority feature development as well as integrations with the likes of ScriptRunner and Adaptavist Test Management, which extend the value we provide our customers.”
Adaptavist’s growth demonstrates the potential of the Atlassian Ecosystem
Adaptavist is a bootstrapped services provider that has grown into a profitable enterprise along with the Atlassian ecosystem. The company now has a presence in eight countries and doubled its staff in the past year.
Today we announce several milestones including:
- Adaptavist now has over 10,000 companies using its products and services
- Adaptavist has a CAGR of 70% over the last four years
- 15 million users now have access to Adaptavist products
- Over 20 apps in the Atlassian Marketplace, including two of the top 10 apps by installs
- Seven apps have reached over 1,000 active installs
- Customers include over half of the Fortune 500
Awnaba Software is preceded by the successful acquisitions of ScriptRunner for Jira, which has expanded to a family of four products, and Kanoah, a leader in Test Management for Jira.
“Our aim is to provide our customers with the most powerful tools to adapt the Atlassian platform to our customers’ needs,” Max Mancini, Vice President of Ecosystem at Atlassian said. “Adaptavist’s recent acquisition and impressive company milestones are a testament to strength and opportunity that the Atlassian Marketplace represents.”
For more information or to try Project Configurator for Jira, go to the Atlassian Marketplace.