SAFe® can be a game-changer for bringing agility to enterprises
The Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise® (SAFe®) helps 70% of the Fortune 500 adopt agile practices across management and leadership teams, boosting their ability to react to rapidly-changing markets. Learn more about SAFe® here.
SAFe® implementations can present big challenges that require significant shifts in culture, ways of working, and software tools. This webinar will shed light on all three, with added focus on using Atlassian Jira as an ideal tooling platform.
What you'll take away
- An overview of how SAFe® brings lean-agile practices to large organisations
- The culture and process considerations behind successful implementation
- Pragmatic solutions to implementing the framework with Atlassian-based tooling
- A sample core SAFe® configuration using Atlassian Jira with customisations
- Q and A session with William and Nick, two seasoned SAFe® practitioners
Event hosts and guests:
As a consultant, William works with teams to help them adopt new technology and processes to transform how their organisations deliver software and products to the market.
Senior Business Consultant
Nick's role at Adaptavist is to help clients conceive, implement, and customise Atlassian software for maximum effectiveness.