About Tech Show London 2023
With 12,000+ visitors, 300+ exhibitors and 200+ hours of talks, Tech Show London is one of the most exciting technology events of the year. It incorporates 5 free-to-attend co-located events: Cloud Expo Europe, DevOps Live, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data & AI World, and Data Centre World. Want to get inspired about your tech future - join GitLab and us on 8-9 March 2023 at ExCeL London.
GitLab booth - Hall: N4-N13 Stand: C663.
Wednesday 8th March
- 11:00am - Shifting Left with Security with GitLab
- 2:00pm - Deploying, Managing, and Monitoring cloud-native solutions in Kubernetes using GitLab
- 4:15pm - Executive Insights with GitLab
Thursday 9 March
- 11:00am - Deploying, Managing, and Monitoring cloud-native solutions in Kubernetes using GitLab
- 2:00pm - Executive Insights with GitLab
- 4:15pm - Shifting Left with Security with GitLab
Deploying, Managing, and Monitoring cloud-native solutions in Kubernetes using GitLab
In this demo, our Head of Solutions Strategy, Jobin Kuruvilla will:
- Take a look at how GitLab makes it easy to connect to your Kubernetes clusters
- Discuss the GitLab CICD workflow for k8s
- Deploy a sample application to a connected k8s cluster using Auto DevOps templates
- Monitor the environments right from GitLab
Our partnership with GitLab
As a Select GitLab partner and Professional Services Certified partner, we deliver end-to-end DevOps services and solutions to allow organisations to maximise the benefits of their IT investment. We offer expert consulting and managed services to help organisations work flatter, faster and more dynamically. Our flexible and tailored migration and implementation services packages are designed to transform your DevOps and meet business demands.