An introduction to agile goal setting using OKRs
Start using OKRs with our introductory guide
This eBook introduces you to Objective Key Results (OKRs), a results-orientated goal-setting framework which works well to support your agile transformation.
You'll find the basics you need to start using OKRs, with easy-to-follow checklists, top tips, common mistakes to avoid, inspirational quotes, plus a brief history of OKRs.
Get your copy and you'll also discover why organisations of all sizes use OKRs to drive alignment, innovation, performance, and growth.
- Reasons why you should use OKRs in an agile environment.
- At a glance comparison of OKRs vs KPIs.
- How to implement OKRs in your organisation.
- How to write objectives and key results.
- How to easily share and measure progress with OKR software.
"Objectives and key results are the yin and yang of goal setting."