Exclusive event: Transforming Service Management with high-velocity ITSM
13 June 2023, New York City
Transform your company into a high-velocity service organisation
An exclusive invitation-only in-person exclusive event is taking place in midtown Manhattan, New York, on Tuesday, June 13 2023.
This is a rare occasion where we have many of our IT Service Management experts from the Adaptavist Group in one room! It's a great opportunity to gain insights and meet with like-minded IT professionals who value positioning IT Service Management at the heart of their digital transformation.
Join us to find out more about how to:
- Align and empower teams across the business to come together and improve operations with end-to-end always-on solutions to help you deliver more value and exceptional service.
- Accelerate the flow of work between your development and operations teams to deliver value faster and reduce risk with a modern seamless approach.
- Access a wealth of certified experts in ITSM consulting and transformation, providing insight, and mentoring support to help you get more from your Atlassian investment.
This exclusive event provides an opportunity to chat with other Adaptavist clients and hear how some have embraced their challenges and driving efficiencies to enhance their internal operations and provide a better customer experience.
The event will include inspirational talks, discussions and workshops on powerful ways to align teams and streamline service delivery.
You will have the perfect opportunity to ask all your questions to a team of onsite certified ITSM experts from Adaptavist and come away with deep insights and ideas for creating a successful service management organisation.
- Deliver value faster by accelerating the flow of work between your development and operations teams to maximise business efficiency and work smarter
- Create business efficiencies by empowering teams across the business to come together and improve operations with end-to-end always-on solutions
- Gain insights into a holistic approach to ITSM by focusing equally on people, processes and technology to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Achieve more from your Atlassian investment by accessing a wealth of certified experts in ITSM consulting and transformation, providing insight and mentoring support
Everything you need to know about this in-person exclusive event
- Date - Tuesday, June 13 2023
- Time -
Registration is at 11:15 EDT
Event ends at 19:30 EDT
- 11:15 Registration
- 11:30 Event commences with networking buffet lunch
- 12:30 Introductions
- 12:45 The importance of ITSM in modern organizations, Effie Bagourdi
- 12:55 High Velocity ITSM Workshop, Effie Bagourdi
- 14:40 Break
- 14:50 High Velocity ITSM by Adaptavist: Build Autonomy with Alignment, Effie Bagourdi
- 14:15 Enterprise Service Management for Software Teams, William Rojas
- 14:50 High Velocity ITSM Workshop Part II, Vinesha D'Mello
- 15:50 Platform automations and cross platform integrations with Adaptavist Apps, Nelson Jordan
- 16:30 Networking drinks
- 19:30 Close
Please share any dietary requirements for the event in the registration form below.
Effie has over 10 years of experience in IT Service Management, with a strong background in the banking industry. She has a firm interest in team collaboration technology, IT and Enterprise Service Management, automation, and digital transformation. As an Atlassian Certified Professional working with Atlassian products since 2009, Effie has worked with enterprise clients of all sectors, helping them unleash their full potential through a pragmatic approach.
Maggie brings over 25 years of successful direct B2B Sales and Sales Management experience in Enterprise Technology Solutions (Software, SAAS, and Services: Enterprise ALM, ITSM, DevOps, Managed Services, CRM; Prepress, Financial, Wealth Management and Nonprofit Management, Data Intelligence; Information Technology & Telecom. She is an avid Customer Success evangelist, passionate technology advocate, growth business developer, top performing team leader and talent developer, cross-departmental collaborator, self-starter, and problem-solver.
Places are limited so to secure your place at this invite-only in-person event. Please complete the form below.