Invitation-only seminar: Optimising your Jira with dashboards and automation
Meet Adaptavist experts and learn powerful ways to optimise your Jira with dashboards and automation.
Worrying about how to handle repetitive tasks more efficiently in Jira?
Or how to focus your admin resources on the right things?
Meet with Adaptavist Jira experts in-person to gain insights on how to maximise your use of Jira with advanced system functionality to increase automation and create seamless experiences.
- Discover new capabilities to deliver greater visibility and speed and improve processes.
- Uncover powerful ways to automate and integrate with other software to enhance your Jira application.
- Understand how to make Jira automation easy and more complex integrations possible with custom scripts in ScriptRunner for Jira.
Hear real-world examples of time-saving integrations and new and unlimited possibilities for automation, customisation and integration.
The event will showcase easy-to-use and clever features for quickly automating and continuously optimising processes and workflows. It will include presentations, use cases, and demonstrations.
You will have the perfect opportunity to ask all your questions to a team of experts from Adaptavist and gain hints and tips to increase business efficiency, work smarter and extend the capabilities of Jira through automation.
- Powerful new ways of working to increase business efficiency and work smarter
- Maximise your use of Jira functionality to increase automation and address business process challenges
- Discover new capabilities to deliver greater visibility, more speed and create seamless experiences
- Ways to automate and integrate with other software to enhance your Jira application
- Insights to make Jira automation easy and more complex integrations possible with custom scripts in ScriptRunner for Jira
- Hear real-world examples of time-saving integrations and new and unlimited possibilities for automation, customisation and integration.
Everything you need to know about this in-person seminar
- Date - Thursday 25 May 2023
- Time - Registration is 10:00 Event end at 14:30
- 10:00 Registration with tea, coffee, pastries
- 10:30 Session commences
- 11:30 Break
- 11:45 Session
- 13:00 Lunch and networking
- 14:30 End
Please share any dietary requirements for the event in the registration form below.
Nazri has 18 years of experience working within the SaaS industry, supporting large multinational organisations from different types of market segments within technical assistance and project management. For the past six years, he has built his skillsets around the Atlassian ecosystem to include strategising, designing and supporting the DevOps environment that emphasises scalability and efficiency.
Shakiru has worked extensively with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) for the last six years of his career. He initially started his career as a support Engineer for Atlassian cloud products and then moved on to become a Consultant. His background is working in Software Engineering, and he also has a master's degree in Software Engineering.
Max Lim is a certified Jira Project Administrator; as a Senior Software Support Engineer in Adaptavist, his daily work involves helping customers to resolve technical issues and suggesting solutions to solve customer problems across multiple ScriptRunner products for Jira Server/DC, Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Server.
Places are limited, so to secure your place at this invite-only in-person event. Please complete the form below.
Note: Please register for yourself only