Building blocks to boost your DevOps transformation
DevOps aims to bridge the gap between developers’ change-ready ideology and operations’ more cautious approach.
For DevOps to be successful, everyone has to be on board. If your organisation understands and supports that a compatible culture will develop and the new hires, tools, and tech you need to make it happen will emerge in its wake.
This eBook covers:
- How to develop a conducive culture and encourage buy-in from employees
- Making sure you have the right talent and knowledge in your organisation to enable DevOps
- Implementing a new outlook of continuous integration and delivery
- The importance of collaboration to get things done
- Why automation is what really sets DevOps apart
- And how to build your toolbox for DevOps success