The star rating macro allows you to add a rating scale question to a form. By default, and most commonly, the star icon represents each rating, but there is also the option to use hearts or smiley faces.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro.
- Add the Forms - Star Rating macro to the form.
- Set a name for the rating.
- Set a label for the rating. This will appear next to the star rating scale.
- (Optional) Define legends for each rating, as a comma separated list.
- (Optional) Set the legend width value if required. In this case it is set to 80.
- Save the macro. A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Preview or Save the page to see the final Star Rating scale.