Radio buttons should be used when you want your users to select a single option from a group. The radio button group lets you quickly setup a group of radio buttons for your users to select from.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro
- Add the Forms - Radio Button Group macro to the form
- Set a name for the group
- Set a label for the group, this will appear next to the radio button options
- (Optional) Set a description for the group
- Define a radio button option
- Set a label
- Set a value
- For additional radio buttons options, click the "+" sign and repeat step 6
- Once all radio button options have been added, set the default selected radio button
- Save the macro. A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Preview or Save the page to see the final Radio Buttons