The Hidden field of the Mail input macro has been converted into the new Hidden field macro in Forms for Confluence. This is a simpler mechanism for creating a hidden field whilst making it simpler to use other fields.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macros
- Add the Hidden Field macro.
- In the macro editor, set a Name for the field.
- Give a value or Velocity Value - You can set a default value for the field. This includes Confluence Velocity values.
- Save the macro to see a placeholder image
On saving the page, the field will not be visible and the Response will contain the name of the user who submitted the Form.