You can easily delete Form IDs that are no longer in use.
- Log in as an administrator
- Configured Form IDs
- The Form ID is not used in any Forms
- No form responses saved against the Form ID (when Form ID configuration is set to to internal database)
- Navigate to the Form Mails administration console.
- At the bottom of the page you will see a section for Form ID Configuration.
- You can use this section to manage your Configured Form Form IDs.
Deleting Form IDs
- You cannot delete Form IDs that are in use on a Confluence page.
- In order to delete a Form ID, you first need to remove it from all pages where it is being used. Once the Form ID is removed from all the Confluence Pages, it can then be deleted.
- Click Delete. A Delete Confirmation message is displayed.
- Once deleted, a success message will be shown.