The checkbox matrix macro allows you quickly setup a table format of checkboxes for multiple questions from which the user can select multiple answers per row.
This type of question is commonly as a form of feedback/review.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro
- Add the Forms - Checkbox Matrix macro to the form
- Set a name for the matrix
- Set a label for the matrix, this will appear next to the checkbox matrix options
- (Optional) Set a description for the group
- Define columns and rows for the checkbox matrix option
- Set a label
- Set a value
- Save the macro. A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Preview or Save the page to see the final Checkbox Matrix