The form additional recipients field can accept confluence user names and email addresses. The form will additionally be submitted to the recipients added to the additional recipients field.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro
- Add the Forms - Additional Receipts macro to the form
- Set a name for the field
- (Optional) Set a label and description for the field. The label will be to the left of the field and the description below the field.
- (Optional) Set a default value for the field.
- (Optional) Set the maximum selection amount. Only the specified amount of additional emails will be allowed. The default allows a maximum of 15.
(Optional) Set the required parameter. Ensure that users must supply a value for this field.
- (Optional) Set Field width. Defines the horizontal width occupied by the field in the form.
- (Optional) Set Label width. Defines the horizontal width occupied by the label associated to the field.
- (Optional) Set CSS Class
- (Optional) Set CSS Style
- Save the macro to see a placeholder image of how the field will look on the saved page
- Save the page to see the final field on your form