- Compatible with Confluence 2.9
- Bug fixes for Confluence 2.8:
- User profile tabs now work correctly in Confluence 2.8.
- Confluence 2.8 comments display correctly in IE.
- Updated the breadcrumb parsing routines to work with 2.8 breadcrumbs.
- HTML changes:
- Space key is now included as a class on the body tag, eg.
- HTML IDs are now prefixed with "
atb-" to avoid conflicts with Confluence's HTML IDs both present and future.
- General Updates:
- PNG versions of icons for PDF and Word are now provided.
- Users can now switch back to the 'default' layout for that space (eg. after latching an alternate layout) without specifying the ID of the spaces' default layout.
- Plings (!s) can now be used when specifying background images for panels.
- A new "
asuser" parameter has been added to the builder-show macro and builder-hide macro to make it easier to test the output of the macros when used in combination with the permission filtering parameters
- The "
viewattachments" link location now allows linking to attachments so users can conveniently download them without the requirement to have permission to add attachments.
- Icons can now be forced to display using the "
forceicon" paramater (eg. if you have disabled menu icons in the Options tab)
- Known errors in the "Powered By" links have been fixed.
- Third-party Plugin Support:
- Added support for the Label Manager plugin.
This is a recommended upgrade if:
- you are upgrading to Confluence 2.9.0
- you experienced minor display glitches in Confluence 2.8
- you use the Label Manager plugin