Notifications gives you the ability to manage Confluence notifications more easily, with greater control and customisation
With Notifications you can:
- Subscribe whole groups of Confluence users to news updates - great for company newsletters
- Follow entire page trees with a single click
- Optionally watch any new pages that are added to the hierarchy
- Override and choose which pages to not to watch in the hierarchy
- Admins - manage all notifications from the built-in script section
- Watch/unwatch pages based off a CQL query.
- Extend Notifications functionality and set up conditions or automations using Groovy.
Powered by ScriptRunner for Confluence
Notifications works when you have ScriptRunner for Confluence installed in your Confluence instance. Not only does it give you access to Notifications functionality but you can extend, integrate and enhance it with the power of ScriptRunner.