Forms are an integral part of many processes and workflows and are a great way to get valuable information from your users. Whether you’re asking for feedback, reporting an issue or even want to setup a new starter form, Forms for Confluence helps you create the perfect data entry form directly in Confluence.
Responses to a form can be sent out by emailed or be saved in the internal Response Database, making Forms for Confluence the perfect tool for collecting and managing data from users.
Get a sixty-second video overview of Forms for Confluence now.
New: Integration with JIRA
Forms for Confluence Version 6.0 adds powerful integration with JIRA through ScriptRunner for JIRA. This means that you can now use Forms for Confluence to create and manage JIRA issues. Now you can use Forms for Confluence to start workflows with data capture forms and then initiate or inform JIRA workflows from Confluence.
More dynamic and tailored forms
The new Conditional Fields macro lets you customise form behaviour based on user input. You can build your forms to display or hide specific fields based on the options users select. It’s better for user experience, simplifying the choices they need to make, and it means you should see better completion rates and more accurate information being submitted.
Features & Benefits
The Forms for Confluence add-on allows you to create custom forms directly in your Confluence wiki pages.
- Customisable forms – full control over fields, layout and settings.
- Custom macros – making a form is easy with the custom macros that let you see and build your form at the same time
- Internal response database – save responses directly in Confluence and export them whenever you need
- Email delivery of responses – get form responses emailed directly to you
- Input validation – set fields to be required or optional and enforce validation checks
- Custom success message – add a success message that fits your needs
- Auto-populate details – for logged-in users, you can auto-populate name and email fields from their Confluence profile
- Spam control – built-in spam prevention measures