Over 30 content formatting macros that make Confluence easier to use, adopt and consume
Effectively managing, displaying and interpreting content is key to your team's success. This suite of over 30 easy-to-use Confluence macros gives you the ability to create better, more engaging content.
Customise your Confluence page layout
Improve the UX of Confluence pages with macros that separate content into tabs, provide a user journey, and improve the visual design with HTML and CSS (using the div and Stylesheet macro).
Insert content from other websites or applications
Use the REST table macro to auto-populate and update content from other sites like SalesForce and Xero or other Atlassian applications. Updates are automated every time a Confluence page loads.
More Confluence macros to improve user experience
Spruce up your Confluence pages with functional and visually dynamic macros for BibTeX referencing, LaTeX formatting, iframes, tooltips, buttons, background colour, footnotes, and custom alerts.
- Background Colour - Change the colour of a Confluence page or part of it
- Tabs – Add tabs to content for better organisation
- iframe - Display content from webpages within your Confluence page
- Alerts – Create an alert message for when there's an error from a page load
- BibTeX Referencing - Add BibTeX references to your pages
- Button Hyperlink – Create hyperlinked buttons
- Footnotes - Add footnotes to your Confluence pages
- Horizontal Navigation – Add a navigation bar to your pages, allowing for better categorised content
- LaTeX Formatting - Add mathematical formulas into Confluence
- Progress Bar – Separate content and create a user pathway
- RESTful Table – A table that allows you to add dynamic data from a URL
- Tooltip – Add tooltips to give more context to your reader