eazyBI is a powerful report, chart, and dashboard app for Jira. It is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop tool for analyzing and visualizing your Jira issues data.
Adaptavist Test Management (ATM) import option is available starting from the eazyBI version 4.4.0 and is supported just for Jira Server (and not for Jira Cloud)
If you have installed easyBI for Jira Server then in Jira import options you will see Import Adaptavist Test Management (ATM) option:
For more information about creating Reports, Dimensions, Measures and Calculate Measures, refer at eazyBI's documentation page. Also have a look on this blog post: Adaptavist Test Management Reporting Using eazyBI.
1. After installing and setting up easyBI, click on Add New Source Application and choose JIRA (provide a valide cube name).
2. On the Select application import options, check the "Import ATM" checkbox to import Adaptavist Test Management results, dimensions and measures. Click on Import.
3. After importing the source application, click on Analyze and then click Samples ATM.
4. Use one of the available samples and make the required changes to meet your needs.
5. If necessary you can create new reports from scratch. Click on Analyze and then on New report.
6. Customize your reports by using the measures, dimensions and calculated measures available.
7. Save the report to use it later.