Version control is enabled by default and allow teams to collaborate and manage multiple versions of test cases in parallel while keeping data integrity and providing an audit history of changes. Versions can be viewed and compared for audit purposes. Creating new versions permission can be enabled or disabled on the Project Settings page. Learn more here: Users and Permissions.
Test Case Versioning is available in version 4.3.0 onwards of Adaptavist Test Management.
1. In the Navigation Bar, click Test; then click New. The Create Test Case dialog opens.
2. Enter the Name, Objective and the Precondition.
3. Click the Save button. By default a new version is created (1.0).
4. Once the test case is created, you can create new versions by clicking on the button "New version".
5. In order to view different versions, just click on the drop down with the version number and navigate to the desired version.
6. Versions can be viewed and compared for audit purposes. Click on the History Tab.
7. Select the desired versions and then click on "Compare Versions" button.