Less than two months to go till Atlassian Summit 2017! San Jose is once again the place to be, and we’re promised a fun and information packed ride. We’ve got some awesome releases, announcements and talks planned so follow us on Twitter to keep updated.
Choose from over 70 breakout sessions and 100 of the industry’s best to learn tips and tried and true practices for you and your team. Tracks include:
- Organise and Track – learn how you and your team can work more effectively (and faster) using Atlassian products
- Code and Deploy – see how technologies help software teams work together and deploy better software
- Service and Ops – learn how teams monitor their systems, automate support tasks, communicate incidents, and more
- Teams and Culture – improve team working, scale teams and cultivate diverse teams, embedding into the culture of your organisation
- Discuss and Improve – find out how Atlassian teams and customers connect distributed teams, share knowledge and collaborate in real time
- Scale Atlassian – get practical tips to facilitate administration, upgrade versions, increase end-user adoption, and scale your Atlassian infrastructure
- Custom-fit Atlassian – use add-ons and APIs to custom fit your needs. Hear from real-world teams doing this in technology, healthcare, manufacturing and more.
Discover the latest innovations
The keynote is always unmissable. Atlassian co-CEOs Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar will share the latest product updates and developments, built on your feedback. Be sure to check out the talks, sessions, case studies and lightning talks from Adaptavist, Atlassian, other customers and partners.
Get access to world-class training
If you’re after in-depth training, sign up for the expert-led workshops. Adaptavist will be leading a number of the official Atlassian training courses. Chooses from JIRA Software, Portfolio for JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Scrum Alliance, Master Certification training, and Certification Exam Prep workshops for JIRA Administration and Agile Development. Classes range from introductory to expert. Check out the schedule here.
Meet peers and the leading Atlassian experts
Hear from other teams sharing best practice. Join debates and discussions topics from diversity to workflow, and learn different ways to use Atlassian tools. As well as an abundance of like-minded professionals to connect with at speed networking, panels and workshops, there’ll be Industry User Groups in the Finance, Government and Life Sciences industries.
Visit the Adaptavist booth
We’ll be there in force so drop by to find out what’s new, get an answer to your burning questions about how you’re using Atlassian software, or see the latest demos of ScriptRunner, Test Management for JIRA, SmartDraw, and more.
Atlassian Summit 2017 is from September 12th-14th in San Jose, CA. Visit the Summit website for more information and to register.