The Ultimate Admin Guide to Confluence Content Management
This eBook gives you a detailed, step-by-step solution for tackling content management in large, fast-scaling instances. Learn how to achieve and maintain a tidy Confluence without going crazy.
Clean up and better structure your Confluence
After years of intensive use and unregulated growth, most Confluence instances end up exhibiting common symptoms:
- Outdated pages with unreliable content
- Unnecessary content using up precious storage
- Cluttered and confusing navigation
If ignored, these issues can develop into major problems. Based on our consulting experience and feedback from our apps’ users in organisations of all shapes and sizes, we’ve created a step-by-step plan to help you clean up and better structure your content using Confluence’s native features and some more advanced tricks you can do with ScriptRunner for Confluence.
What you’ll learn:
- How to investigate existing space and content quality
- How to use space admins’s knowledge for the cleanup process
- Strategies for safely removing unnecessary content
- Use templates and blueprints to reorganise spaces and pages
- Efficient use of labels to clean and organise content
- Setting up processes and educating your users