Installing VisualScript for Confluence is done through the Universal Plug-in Manager (UPM). Follow these steps to complete an automated installation of the VisualScript for Confluence App.
1. In the upper right corner of Confluence, open the Confluence Administration Menu > Add-Ons.
2. Log in with your Confluence admin credentials if required.
3. Under *Find New Add-ons* search for VisualScript.
4. Click on the VisualScript listing.
5. Click on *Free Trial* to start a free 30 day trial of VisualScript for Confluence or click *Buy Now* to purchase a license. Either option will download and install VisualScript for Confluence to your instance.
6. If you have already purchased a license, go to Manage-Add-Ons and locate the VisualScript Add-On after it has been installed. In the license key field and enter your license from the Atlassian Marketplace, then click *Update* to activate your license.