1. Click Dashboards on the main toolbar, and select a dashboard from the list.
You can manage existing and create new dashboards by clicking Manage Dashboards.
2. Click Add Gadget or Add a New Gadget.
The Add a Gadget screen appears.
3. Locate a gadget you’d like to use, then click Add Gadget.
You can search for keywords to filter results.
The gadget is added to the dashboard in the background, though the Add a Gadget screen remains open.
4. Click X to close the Add a Gadget screen.
5. Add your desired criteria to the gadget, then click Save.
The gadget appears on the dashboard.