In this setting, you can hide Test Management for Jira sections from the issue view page when no links exist to test cases, runs and plans. By doing so you can save some space on the issue view page or hide sections of entities you don't use.
1. Head to Project Administration by clicking on the gear-shaped icon, located on the upper right corner.
2. Select Projects. Then select the desired project.
3. On the left side list of options, click in the link "Test Management for Jira".
4. Go the Traceability Sections settings and enable the options to meet you specific needs.
5. When the sections are set to hide, only the main traceability section will be displayed.