Traceability reports provide information about the relationships between the selected requirements (JIRA Issues, Confluence Pages or Web Links) the test cases and Test Cycles associated with those requirements, and any issues reported during the test case execution. You can customize reports to display details relevant to particular users based on the filter provided.
1. Go to the Reports section and then click on Traceability group.
2. Select a report and click over its name.
3. On the filter screen, select a project and then select a filter.
4. Type the filter criteria (key or name). In some filters you can provide a period of time and other additional filters/settings.
5. Click on the Generate button to display the report
6. Optional: You can choose to filter by Custom Query. By doing so you can use advanced filters to query any field/custom field from (test cases, Test Cycles, test plans and test execution results).
Adaptavist Test Management for JIRA provides a set of standard reports out-of-the-box:
|Coverage report||Displays the traceability relationship between test cases and its requirements|
|Traceability report||Displays the traceability relationship between epics, coverage, test cases, test execution results and defects using a table view|
|Traceability matrix||Displays the traceability relationship between epics, coverage and test cases using a matrix view|
|Traceability tree||Displays the traceability relationship between epics, coverage, test cases, test execution results and defects using a tree view|