Test Management for JIRA (TM4J) integrates and enhances Issues by displaying and managing tests and traceability links directly from the Issue's view page. From the traceability section view you can track the coverage, test execution results and traceability links with test cycles and plans.
1. Open the desired Issue and check the traceability section.
2. Click on the plus icon to add test cases. You can also click on the arrow icon for more options.
3. You can delete test cases, cycles and plans by clicking over the x icon.
4. You can start a new test execution without a test cycle by clicking over the play icon:
5. If you click over the test case, it drills down and displays the previous test execution results.