Table of Contents
There are two ways to install Adaptavist’s Test Management for Jira:
From your Jira instance (recommended)
Via file from the Atlassian Marketplace
1. Log in to your Jira instance as an admin.
2. Select Add-ons from the admin drop-down list.
The Find New Add-ons page opens.
3. Search for Adaptavist Test Management for Jira.
4. Click Try it free to begin a trial or Buy it now to purchase a license, then select your hosting preference.
5. Enter your log-in information to MyAtlassian to receive and install your new license.
6. Wait for the confirmation, and you’re ready to go!
1. Navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace, and search for Adaptavist Test Management for Jira.
2. Click the Adaptavist Test Management for Jira tile. The product’s marketplace listing opens.
3. Click the Versions tab.
4. Click See All Versions.
5. Expand the current version, then click Download.
6. Navigate to your Jira instance > Manage Add-ons, and click Upload Add-on.
7. Locate the .jar file you downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace in a previous step.
8. Click Upload.
9. Enter your log-in information to MyAtlassian to receive and install your new license.
10. Wait for the confirmation, and you’re ready to go!