You can extend trials for Server and DataCenter apps yourself. As explained on the Marketplace listing under Pricing: For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
1. Visit the Atlassian Marketplace and then search the app Adaptavist Test Management for Jira.
2. Select Test Management for Jira.
3. Click on "Try it free".
4. Select your hosting type.
5. Generate the license.
6. Copy the license key.
7. Navigate to the "Manage Add-Ons" page of your instance (the "Install" section in older versions).
8. Locate your installed Test Management for Jira add-on in the list.
9. Click the add-on entry and copy and paste the license key into the license box for your add-on. All done.