The Custom Fields (Test Steps) page allows you to create custom fields of the following types: Checkbox, Date Picker, Decimal Number, Number, Select List, Text Field (Multi Line), Text Field (Single Line). You can also drag and drop to reorder the fields and define whether the fields are required or not
1. Open the Configuration page by clicking on the three dotted button, located on the upper-right corner.
2. Head to Custom Fields, located on the left panel.
3. Click on Test Steps.
4. Type a name for your Custom Field, and choose the desired type from the drop-down box.
5. Optional: Mark the Required checkbox in order to make your custom field mandatory.
6. Hit the Add button.
7. Optional: Delete your custom field.