When you are ready to run the test cases, you can create a Test Run. In short, a Test Run is an ordered list of Test Cases assigned to Testers and Environments. Take a look at the sections below to learn how to create a Test Run.
When creating a Test Run, you may want to associate it to a Test Plan. By doing so, you will be able to track the test runs cycles from the Test Plan perspective. Also, there are several reports you can filter by Test Plan.
1. Go to the Test section and position the cursor over the desired folder. Then click on the gear-shaped icon, and select Create test run.
2. After the Create Test Run dialog opens, Input the desired values for each field. Select the Status, Version, Iteration, Planned start date, Planned end date and Test Plan.
3. Head to the Test Cases tab, mark the desired Test Cases, click on Assign environment. Now choose the desired environment.
4. Mark the desired Test Cases and click on Assign tester. Now choose the tester.
5. Optional: Clone or Delete the checked Test Cases if necessary.
6. Optional: Filter your Test Cases by Label, Components, Priorities, Testers, Environments and Coverage (Issues and Pages)
7. Optional: Search for your desired Test Cases.
8. Click on Save or Save and close.