In order to create a test case, click on the New button on the Tool Bar just below the Navigation Bar. You will see a dialog window with a few pages, each one allowing you to define a different aspect of the test case as shown in the sections below. Traceability links with Confluence pages is available only for Confluence 5.9 and up.
Cannot create, edit and delete things?
Please, refer to the page Users and Permissions
Please, refer to the page Configuration
1. In the Navigation Bar, click Test; then click New. The Create Test Case dialog opens.
2. Enter the Name, Objective and the Precondition.
2.1 Optional: You can paste images on the rich text fields.
3. On the Details group, select the Folder, Status, Priority, Component, Owner and Estimated Time.
3.1 Select the destination folder for your Test Case.
3.2 Select the Status of your Test Case. This Status is not related to an execution.
3.3 Select the Priority of your Test Case.
3.4 Select your Component. Components are obtained from JIRA, they can be added on the Administration page.
3.5 Select your owner from a list of JIRA users.
4. Click the Test Script tab; Then in the Type dropdown, select Steps.
5. Optional: You can select Plain Text in Type dropdown in order to enter free-form Steps.
6. Enter the Step and Expected Results. You can add additional Steps as desired.
7. Optional: You can Clone, Delete and Reorder the Steps by dragging an dropping.
8. Click the Traceability tab.
9. Click Search Issues. The Search Issues dialog opens.
10. Enter a valid Issue Key or Summary; then Search.
11. Click Add in order to link the Issue to the Test Case.
12. Optional: You can add more Issues as desired.
13. Optional: You can search and link Confluence Pages as well as Web Links.
14. Optional: You can add a new Issue instead of searching an existing one.