You can attach files in the test step level during test case design and maintenance. Attachments can be seen and downloaded by testers during test execution in the Test Player screen. It'll help test analysts provide valuable attachments to be used during test execution, such as SQL files, images, and pdf files.
1. Open the desired Test Case and then click on Test Script.
2. In the desired test step, click on the link "Attach files".
3. Browse and add the desired file(s).
4. You can also delete the attachment by using the bin icon.
5. The attachments are listed in the Test Player screen in the step block. Attachments added in the test case specification cannot be deleted in the Test Player screen.