You can now track the use of Configured Form Mails in your Confluence wiki. This feature simplifies the administration of Form Mail, allowing you to see where your defined Form Mails are being used and delete them.
- Navigate to the Form Mails administration console
- At the bottom of the page you will see a section for Form Mail Configuration
- You can use this section to manage your Configured Form Mails
Deleting Form Mail
You cannot delete Form Mails that are in use on a Confluence page.
- In order to delete a Form Mail ID, you will have to remove it from all pages where it is being used. Once the Form Mail ID is removed from all the Confluence Pages, it can then be deleted.
- On clicking Delete, a Delete Confirmation dialog will pop up.
- Once deleted, a success message will be shown