Using the User Picker Macro, you can create a dropdown list of all the users from a space, from which the user can pick one or multiple users.
Although this tool loads a list of all space users, only a certain number will be shown by default until the user begins to type a name.
- Create a form make sure to provide a value in the destination field.
- Add a User Picker macro this will create the list of users
- Set a Name and Label for the User Picker
- Check the boxes for Required and Multiselect depending on whether the user must select a value and how many users they are able to choose from the list
- Select one or more Groups to restrict the possible matches to a specified group(s). If left blank no restriction is applied
- Save the macro to see a placeholder image of how the field will look on the saved page
- Save the page to see the final field on your form