The Responses Table macro should be used when you want your users, or admins to be able to view inbox responses on a page. It lets you quickly set up a table containing all the responses from a specific Form ID, with permissions to allow access to admins or all users.
The columns of the responses table are sortable.
- Open the Form Configuration page and edit the Form ID that will be used with the Responses Table macro.
- Set the Responses Table Macro permission by selecting Unrestricted or Admin and Space Admin Only. Only visible with Internal Database selected as Collector Type.
- Create a page and add the Responses Table macro.
- Input the Form ID that the Responses Table macro will be associated with.
- Once the Form ID has been added, insert the macro.
- A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Each row will contain the values from one response.
- Save the page to see the final table of responses