Checkboxes should be used when you want your users to select one or more options from a set. The checkbox groups lets you quickly set a group of checkboxes for your users to select from.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro
- Add the Forms - Checkbox Group macro to the form
- Set a name for the group
- Set a label for the group, this will appear next to the checkbox options
- (Optional) Set a description for the group
- Define a checkbox option
- Set a label
- Set a value
- Set the default for this option to checked/unchecked
- For additional checkbox options, click the "+" sign and repeat 7
- Once all checkbox options have been added, save the macro.
- A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Preview or Save the page to see the final checkboxes