How to Get the Storage Format of a Confluence Page
When working with Adaptavist on a support request or consultancy project we may ask you to send us the storage format of a Confluence page. These instructions will help if you are unfamiliar with that process.
- On the page that we need the storage format from, go to the Tools menu near the top right
Depending on your Confluence version this may say 'Tools' or it may be three dots '...'
- Select 'View Storage Format'
- A pop up window will display, with code that looks something like this
- You need to copy and paste all that code into a simple text editor such as Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac)
- Save the file with a useful name - the default extension is OK
- Attach the file to the relevant support ticket or email reply