Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The DEFAULT theme now has 100% width.
- All .gif icons have been replaced with IE compatible PNGs.
- User defined alias are now supported.
- Context checks are now performed using the 'withuser' parameter. 'auser' is still available though.
- next/prev & parent menulinks now work with blogposts.
- Content can be be shown/hidden dependant on whether an attachment exists or not.
- Added support for office connector.
- The blog calendar and info panel are now macros.
- contextcheck macros now use both teams & teamlabels.
- New default replacements to menulink.
- Space admins for a particular space can be given builder permissions by using the meta group @spaceadmin-SPACEKEY. when the permission is checked, the spacekey is split off and the user checked to see if they have permission to admin that space.
- It is now possible to define the breadcrumbs separator and add a prefix.
- olderThan/newerThan params have been added to buidler-show/hide.
- Added 'author' filtering to blog-list & blog-archive.
- The sidebar collapse to should now work as expected.
- The logo macro now works on confluence 2.9.
- pagetree2 is usable within non-builder themed spaces.
- 'browse news' pages are now themed correctly.
- BuilderSpaceCondition is now compatible with confluence 2.9.
- The title and description fields of layouts are now automatically generated when creating a new layout.
- Allowdrag now working in pagetree2.
- Permissions are now checked correctly when assigning default layouts.