Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- builder-show/hide by page restriction.
- Allow users to decide whether to render line feeds in panels or not. You may now select the render mode used by each panel.
- Added support for the codegeist winning page state plugin.
- Allow users to specify the electric value. The value for electric may now be specified as a number of milliseconds rather than just true/false - true still gives the default 300ms.
- Allow builder-show/hide to switch based on children. Builder show/hide may now switch content based on whether the current page has any children or not.
- OpenSearch now supported. Layouts can now automatically generate OpenSearch metadata and xml.
- It is now possible to link directly to the view source action.
- Blogging macros. create blog-list and blog-archive macros to better support users wishing to create blog type layouts in confluence.
- The sidebar control code has been overhauled. This should avoid any jitter when restoring the state of the sidebar.
- Background image urls are now rendered on the server and applied to the panel preview area (as well as the layout preview).
- webui links not being retrieved correctly in 2.8 Update all calls to the web content manager so that they pass in both the 2.7 style context and the 2.8 one.
- Fixed usage of jQuery in confluence 2.8 and upgraded to jQuery 1.2.3. Builder now respects the web content manager as used by 2.8.