Theme Builder 2.x Documentation
We're reorganising our user guides and the Builder 2.x content will be moved to this location shortly.
- Builder 2.x Release Notes
- Menus 2.x
- Automated Menu Creation
- Creating Menus 2.x
- Differences from Builder 1.x
- Menu driven Table of Contents — This tutorial describes how to add a table of contents to the menu bar...
- Menu Icons 2.x — This tutorial explains how to add icons to your menus in Theme Builder 2.x...
- Right-aligned Items
- Migrating from 1.x
- Sample Theme Configuratons
- Flickr — This theme config makes Confluence look similar to the popular photo-sharing site, Flickr.
- MeaningfulMarkup (builder 2.0) — This theme config is taken from the MeaningfulMarkup wiki and shows how to create familiar view/edit/attachments/info tabs at the top of pages.
- MediaWiki (builder 2.0) — This theme configuration is based on the popular open source wiki, MediaWiki - the same wiki used for Wikipedia.
- Style Sheets Overview — This document explains some of the thing's you'll need to know if you're going the extra mile with the stylesheets in your theme customisation...
- Theme Configuration 2.x — Use the visual theme editor to quickly customise Confluence...
- Panel Classes and IDs — This document lists the panels available in Theme Builder 2.0 and their CSS classes and HTML IDs...
- Restoring Theme Defaults — This document explains how to manually reset theme configuration settings...
- Theme Configuration Files — Theme Builder 2.x and earlier stores theme data as XML files on disk.
Please see additional information in the Builder 2.x Release Notes: