Realizing the Power of Jira Reporting & Dashboards
Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 6 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
This course is for those who are new to Jira reports and dashboards. You'll learn how to use Jira's out-of-the box tools and capabilities to view and assess progress and bottlenecks within projects. You'll also learn how to read Jira Agile reports, configure a wallboard and create a multi-project dashboard. This course should put you on the path to using one of Jira's core strengths: displaying project status visually on fully customisable dashboards.
This course is geared towards Jira project managers, scrum masters, and Jira software users who have a familiarity with Jira Software, workflows, and filters.
What are the key topics?
- Jira/Confluence report integration
- Jira filters as gadget data sources
- Sharing Jira information
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.