Planning with Portfolio for Jira
Level: Introductory to Intermediate
Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 7 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
From this course, you get an introduction to Portfolio for Jira, a comprehensive overview of how the product works, and some best practices. This course also includes several hands-on labs giving you an opportunity to build and refine a Portfolio plan using sample data.
This course is designed for Program managers, Project managers, Product owners, Product managers, and Development team managers using Jira Software. Atlassian recommends that you have taken Getting More from Jira Software or equivalent experience.
What are the key topics?
- Overview of Portfolio
- High-level planning with Portfolio
- Configuring Jira Software to support Portfolio hierarchies
- Creating a Plan
- Understanding and using the Portfolio schedule view
- Changing and managing scope
- Using dependencies
- Changing and managing releases
- Changing and managing teams
- Using stages and skills in your planning
- Getting the information you need with Portfolio reports
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.