Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 3.5 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
In this course, attendees learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications. Learn to use Confluence to define product requirements, create Jira epics, stories, and issues and link them directly to the product requirements without ever leaving Confluence. (Note that this course is not about integrating Confluence and Jira from a system administration context.)
This course is for project managers, business analysts and developers, Jira and Confluence application administrators, and Jira and Confluence users. Atlassian recommends a prerequisite of the Jira Essentials course or equivalent experience and the Getting Started with Confluence course or equivalent experience.
What are the key topics?
- General project admin: versions, components, screens
- Fields and field-itis
- Basic workflow
- Move issues to a new project
- Project admin tools including helper interfaces
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.