Jira Administration Part 1:
Getting up and running
Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 8 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
In this course, you learn the most important tasks to set up a new Jira instance (Jira Software, Jira Core or Jira Service Desk). You get hands-on experience with a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira administration and best practices.
This course is designed for new Jira administrators. This includes anyone who administers Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core. Atlassian recommends a prerequisite of the Jira Essentials course or equivalent experience and Getting Started with Jira Software if you use that application.
What are the key topics?
- System settings
- User and group management
- Configuring global permissions
- Project creation and configuration
- Issue types
- Fields and screens
- Project permissions and roles
- Sharing project configurations
- Introduction to schemes
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.