Getting Started with Jira Software
Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 3.5 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
This course teaches the basics of using Jira Software to facilitate and manage agile software development projects. It covers the main tasks performed by the product owner, the scrum master, and the development team.
This course is designed for agile developers, agile coaches, scrum masters, team leads, project managers, product owners. Anyone who uses Jira Software to manage agile development. Atlassian recommends a prerequisite of the Jira Essentials course or equivalent experience and a basic understanding of agile processes and scrum.
What are the key topics?
- Scrum in Jira Software
- Creating an Agile Board
- Managing the Backlog
- Active Sprints
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.