Getting More from Jira Software
Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 7 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
This course picks up where Getting Started with Jira Software left off, focusing on the agile project team. Project Managers and Product Owners learn how to turn customer feedback into a well-organized backlog and how to ensure that estimation statistics are giving them the information they need.
This course is for experienced Jira Software users, Jira administrators, agile project/program managers, scrum masters, software development project owners and developers. Atlassian recommends a prerequisite of the Getting Started with Jira Software course or equivalent experience.
What are the key topics?
- Use Jira Agile boards to support Agile project management
- Create and configure a board to satisfy specific business requirements
- Use multiple boards and filters to satisfy specific user requirements
- Support larger scale projects using Jira Agile boards and functionality
- Use Jira Agile reports to inform project decisions
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.