Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 3.5 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
In this course, attendees learn how Jira is organized and gain hands-on experience working with the Jira application using a preconfigured instance. After attending this course, attendees should know the basics of managing and tracking team issues and projects.
This course is designed for novice or new Jira users, product managers, project administrators, Jira application admins or system admins. Experience with Jira or other issue tracking systems is not required. This class is a prerequisite for all other Atlassian-designed Jira training courses.
What are the key topics?
Workflow concepts including version management
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.