Getting Started with Confluence
Delivery mode: Live or virtual classroom
Format: 3.5 hour live online classroom session (web conference plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
After completing this course, attendees will be able to create various types of content in Confluence. They'll be able to collaborate with co-workers to share knowledge and information in their workplace, increase access to information, and enhance their productivity.
This course is designed for all Confluence users. There are no prerequisites for this course.
What are the key topics?
- Pages and blogs
- Social network features
- Content formatting
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.