Taking your Jira Software to the next level seminar
Meet Adaptavist experts and explore, bringing your Jira Software to the next level
Struggling to manage issues efficiently? Trying to create the perfect workflow to respond to challenges and deliver work faster?
Are these just some of the questions you are asking yourself?
- Can I assign new issues to the right team member, depending on the type and priority?
- How can I ensure that my stakeholders are kept up-to-date on critical issues?
- Can I trigger webhooks for new and closed issues to manage issue resolution?
Adaptavist experts are on hand to explore ways to help your teams manage work projects, no matter the complexity. We investigate how to customise and configure workflows to match your own business needs and processes, and share insights to transform your organisation's way of working.
The event will focus on bringing your Jira Software to the next level. It will include presentations, use cases, and a demonstration exploring ways to encourage team collaboration, make your work processes flow better, and share practical ways to stay on top of your projects.
In addition to exciting insight from our team of experts from Adaptavist, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions and take away ideas on how to customise and configure the perfect workflows to match your organisation's needs and processes.
- Re-imagine workflows to reduce admin time.
- Customisations to map Jira Software to your own workstyle.
- Extensions of Jira workflow functionality to address business problems.
- Crafting workflows to meet your stakeholder's expectations.
- Workflow configurations to avoid.
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of your Jira Software.
Everything you need to know about this in-person seminar
- Date - Thursday, 23 February 2023
- Time - Registration is 10:00 Event end at 14:30
- 10:00 Registration with tea, coffee, pastries
- 10:30 Session commences
- 11:30 Break
- 11:45 Session
- 13:00 Lunch and networking
- 14:30 End
Please share any dietary requirements for the event in the registration form below.
Harry has been working in the Atlassian field for more than 10 years. He started his career as a Java Developer, Python Developer, and Consultant and is now a Senior Consultant. He has all Atlassian certificates from 100-600. He also has all AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Gitlab certificates. He is very active in DevOps and open-source projects.
Syauqi has 9 years of experience in the IT field including System Administration, Application Support and Technical Consulting. He has been working with Atlassian Stacks for over 6 years and graduated with a Bachelor of Computer Science from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). He has a great passion for technology.
Places are limited so to secure your place at this invite-only in-person event. Please complete the form below.